The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the AP Nirudyoga Bhruthi/ Mukhyamanthri Yuva Nestham Scheme to provide the financial aid for unemployed people. Candidates eligible to get the financial aid can register for AP Nirudyoga bhruthi through online at ap.gov.in. Candidates seeking to apply under AP Unemployment scheme can check more details from this article.
AP Nirudyoga Bhruthi /Mukhyamanthri Yuva Nestham Scheme 2018, Eligibility, Application Form @ ap.gov.in
The Government Of Andhra Pradesh has deliberately launched the fee financial aid for unemployed people. Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state will get some monthly allowances until they get the job. This scheme was specially implemented to offer some relaxation for the unemployed youth. With this scheme, nearly 12 lakh unemployed youth in the state will be benefited. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the AP Nirudyoga Bhruti scheme to offer some support for the unemployed youth. The youth will get the monthly allowance of Rs 1000 to Rs 1500 for the registered aspirants. Candidates eligible to get the allowances under AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme can apply through AP Government official website, ap.gov.in.
AP Nirudhyoga Bhruthi Scheme 2018 – Important Details
|Name of the organization||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the scheme||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi|
|Launched on||May 2017|
|Officials launched date||July 2018|
|Implementation in||AP (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Announced by||Mr. Yanamala Rama Krishnudu|
|Ministry||Mr. Kollu Ravindra|
|Target||Unemployed youth in AP|
AP Nirudyoga Bhruthi Eligibility
- People who are in below poverty line and having the white ration card.
- And the applicants must have studied and passed class 12th
- The Age Limit of the applicants must be 22 to 35 years.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme – Allowance Offered For Unemployed
The Government of AP is planning to increase the unemployed allowance from Rs 1000 to Rs 1500, after gathering the collective opinion of the unemployed youth in AP.
AP Nirudyoga Bhruthi For Various Districts
The beneficiaries of this scheme will be from various districts such as Krishna, Guntur, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Kadapa, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Nellore, Prakasam, Kurnool, Chittoor, and Anantapur districts will be benefited from this scheme.
Unemployment Allowance In Various States
|State||Min Educational Qualification||Monthly Allowance|
|Haryana||Intermediate||Rs 900 to Rs 3000|
|West Bengal||10th Class or above||Rs 1500|
|Kerala||For SC/ST – Min 10th Class & For Others – Above 10th Class||Rs 120|
|Rajasthan||Graduate Degree||Rs 500 & for PHD candidates Rs 600|
|Tamil Nadu||10th to Degree||Rs 200 to Rs 600 (Giving for unqualified candidates also)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Intermediate||Rs 1000|
|Uttarakhand||Inter-PG||Rs 500 to Rs 1000|
|Punjab||10th Class and Above||Rs 150 to Rs 200|
|Bihar||10th Class – Inter||Rs 200|
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam/ Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme 2018 Details
- Under this Nirudhyoga Bhruti scheme, the recipients will get Rs 1000 to Rs 1500 every month from the government.
- The AP State Government will offer the allowance to everyone as many people who have completed the 12th class/graduate degree/diploma courses.
- The Government will offer the skills development programme.
- The Government offers the cash directly to the recipient’s account using the Biometric.
- During the application process, the candidates can fill their interested skills to get the training.
- As per the Survey, the Government is getting ready to offer the helping hands to more than 12 lakh people in the state.
How to Apply for AP Nirudhyoga Bhruti/Unemployment allowance
- Visit the AP State Government Official Website: ap.gov.in
- AP Nirudhyoga Bhruti Application form will be visible on the homepage; click on it.
- Fill up the form with the required details.
- Attach the required enclosures of scanned copies of documents such as educational certificates, white ration card, and other required documents.
- Fill the form carefully with all required details and click on submit button.
- The applicants will get the confirmation message to the given mobile number.
- That’s it! You have successfully registered with the scheme.