Isaiah’s Heavenly Ascent to See the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

1-3. Printed in \Insights from the Ascension of Isaiah

The Ascension of Isaiah is an early Christian document that is thought to have been written some time in the second century A.D., and is considered a Christian re-working of an older Jewish tradition. It resembles, in some ways, Isaiah 6, but details a much more elaborate vision, in which Isaiah is taken, in spirit, through the various levels of Heaven until he reaches the highest Heaven, where he is privileged to behold a vision of the Father, Beloved Son, and Holy Spirit.

It is on this last point that I wish to concentrate, although there are many great insights to be gained from studying this amazing text. To see further background info on Ascension of Isaiah, and to read the text (translated from the Greek version), please see http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/ascension.html.

Starting in Chapter 6 of the text, Isaiah recounts the vision that saw in which a glorious angel comes to him, takes him by the hand, and leads him upwards into the heavens. The angel declares the purpose of this celestial journey:

When I have raised thee on high through the various degrees…You will see one who is greater than I…and his Father also who is greater you will see (vv. 7:4, 7-8).

The interpreting angel then takes Isaiah one degree at a time through the first six heavens. Each heaven has its own angels and guardian who sits on a throne. At each level, Isaiah notices that the angels and guardian are much more bright and glorious than the previous heaven. They soon become so glorious that Isaiah is tempted to bow down and worship them. His angel prohibits this, however, telling him:

Worship neither angel nor throne which belongs to the six heavens–for this reason was I sent to conduct you–till I tell you in the seventh heaven.  For above all the heavens and their angels is your throne set, and your garments and your crown which you shall see (7:21-22).

Isaiah learned that he was destined for a far higher glory than all that he had seen in the lower heavens. He soon began to notice that he, himself, was becoming more glorious as he ascended. He comments, “[F]or the glory of my countenance was being transformed as I ascended from heaven to heaven” (7:25).

In the sixth heaven Isaiah beholds an immense number of angels who “all had one appearance” praising “the primal Father and his Beloved, Christ, and the Holy Spirit.” As the angel leads him up to the seventh and highest Heaven, the guardian of the sixth tries to impede him in a manner that frightens Isaiah, but another voice overrules and permits his entry into God’s presence, reasoning that “his garment is here.” Isaiah questions the angel about what has just happened, and the angel responds:

He who forbade you is he who is placed over the praise of the sixth heaven, and he who gave permission is your Lord, God, the Lord Christ, who will be called Jesus on earth, but his name you cannot hear till you have ascended out of your body (9:4-5).

Upon entering the seventh Heaven, Isaiah sees a great light an innumerable angels. He sees “all the righteous from Adam” including Abel, Enoch, and all those who were with him. They were stripped of their garments of flesh and Isaiah “saw them in their garments of the upper world, and they were like angels, standing there in great glory.” He notices that they have their glorious garments, but not their thrones and crowns. He asks his guide why this is, and is told:

“Crowns and thrones of glory they do not receive, till the Beloved will descent in the form in which you will see Him descent [will descent, I say] into the world in the last days the Lord, who will be called Christ. Nevertheless they see and know whose will be thrones, and whose the crowns when He has descended and been made in your form, and they will think that He is flesh and is a man (9:12-13).

Isaiah is then told of the earthly mission of Christ and how all who believe in him will also inherit thrones and crowns in the highest Heaven. He then sees a glorious One whom Adam, Abel, Enoch and all the righteous begin to worship. Isaiah also begins to worship Him and is transformed into a glorious angelic being like the others. His angelic guide tells him that this is Christ, “the Lord of all the praise-givings which thou hast seen.”

Interestingly, Isaiah then sees another “Glorious One who was like Him,” standing to the left of Christ. The text says:

And I asked: “Who is this?” and he said unto me: “Worship Him, for He is the angel of the Holy Spirit, who speaketh in thee and the rest of the righteous” (9:36).

Then the spiritual eyes of Isaiah are opened and his is able to see “the Great Glory,” God the Father, who he had not previously been able to see due to the greatness of His glory.

And my Lord drew nigh to me and the angel of the Spirit and He said: “See how it is given to thee to see God, and on thy account power is given to the angel who is with thee.” And I saw how my Lord and the angel of the Spirit worshipped, and they both together praised God.  And thereupon all the righteous drew near and worshipped. And the angels drew near and worshipped and all the angels praised (9:39-42).

Isaiah is privileged to behold many other things, including witnessing the Father call Christ to descend to Earth to perform his sacred mission. Father, Son and Holy Ghost

This document is simply amazing. It is an authentic early Christian writing that details a Heavenly Ascent in which the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are seen as three separate and distinct individuals. Even the Holy Spirit, who is often relegated to being some type of Power or Influence or Love of God is seen as a distinct angelic figure, “the angel of the Holy Spirit.” Isaiah witnesses both the Son and the Spirit worshipping the Father–being obviously subordinate to Him. This document is a gem and very exciting for LDS readers. I will be sure to discuss more on the Ascension of Isaiah in future posts.

This entry was posted in Early Christianity, Heavenly Ascents and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

12 Comments

1. Posted June 9, 2008 at 4:45 pm | Permalink

Fascinating! I hadn’t heard of this text before. It certainly has some very interesting aspects to it for LDS readers. Thank you for sharing it!

2. David Larsen
    Posted June 11, 2008 at 10:29 am | Permalink

Yes, this is a great one. I plan to share more insights from it in the future. Thanks for the comment.

3. Posted June 15, 2008 at 4:25 pm | Permalink

Isaiah also had to give ‘passwords’ to the angels guarding each gate of Heaven.

4. Posted June 15, 2008 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

Actually, if you look at the end of Chapter 10 (at http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/ascension.html), Christ himself had to give passwords at each gate as he descended through the Heavens to Earth. Isaiah, because of his angelic guide, did not have to give the passwords. But you make a good point–the text certainly does mention passwords at each gate to get passed the angelic guardians. Thanks!

5. Posted June 17, 2008 at 10:50 am | Permalink

Hi

Sorry to interrupt you. Please don’t mind.

I respect your religion; but I have my own free opinion. I think it to be too cruel for a father (God) to sacrifice/kill his beloved one (son) for others imaginary sins.

The truth, in my opinion, is that Jesus was not God; he never proclaimed as such, there are no direct quotes from him in this regards. God talked with Jesus and revealed His word on him, He chose Jesus his Messenger/Prophet/Messiah, Jesus was not a son of God.

Jews did not believe that Jesus was a true Moshiach or Prophet of God and to prove that they tried to kill him by putting him on cross, Jesus became unconscious due to the injuries inflicted on him. He was delivered from cross alive and placed in a room like tomb where he was treated for the injuries.

This was done secretly lest the Jews again torture him. Afterwards, he went to spread the gospel to the remaining ten tribes of the House of Israel, he died a natural death later at some point in the history. This is all truth in my opinion.

Kindly visit my blogsite for any peaceful comments and or peaceful discussion on interesting posts/pages there. You are welcome for your differing opinion/thoughts if you so like.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

6. Posted June 18, 2008 at 11:18 am | Permalink

You should always feel free to make comments on this site. Heavenly Ascents is open to all perspectives and religious beliefs. I thank you for sharing your opinion here.
    Your opinion about Jesus’ life is interesting. I hadn’t ever really heard that theory expressed before. I understand that Muslims believe that Jesus was a great prophet, but because of their strict monotheism, he cannot be accepted as a God or even Son of God.
    Historically, however, Christians (and ancient Israel as well) did not share this type of belief. It has been well demonstrated, especially this past century, that both Christians and some Jews had no problem believing that God’s throne could be shared by humans who were exalted to that position. There are accounts of Enoch, Jacob, Moses, Isaiah, and many others being taken up to Heaven, deified, and given crowns and thrones to rule with God in Heaven. The ability for humans to be deified (theosis), to become like God, is an essential element of ancient religion.
    Take, for example, Jesus statement in John 10:

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
    35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
    36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
    37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

This is a declaration by Jesus himself that he was the Son of God, and I think he was also inferring that all people are potentially gods, according to scripture (Ps 82:6).

Likewise, concerning Jesus, we have John’s testimony from the first verses of his Gospel:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 The same was in the beginning with God.

I don’t presume that you hold all of the New Testament to be Scripture, but for me, this is a clear declaration that Jesus (the Word/Logos) was a God, and was with God (the Father) in the beginning.

It is my testimony that I know in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is God, although not God Most High, and is our Savior and Redeemer. Jesus is the God of Israel, Yahweh, who guided his people in ancient times.

Again, I know your beliefs are different. That is okay. Please feel free to comment and share your perspective anytime on this site.

Salaam,
    David (Dwd)

7. RavenWolf
    Posted July 5, 2008 at 11:43 pm | Permalink

Words given to me by the Holy Spirit

Awakening to Unconditional Love

Wake up my people. Let your light shine. Be hope when there is none. Be Love when you feel none. Be a beacon of light in the coming darkness. Let my light shine. I love you. Feel your true nature within you. Let it shine for everyone to see. Be in me, with me, you are a part of me. YOU ARE LOVE!

Love your neighbor and your enemy. Praise be to thee. I am the Creator and I love you all.

Why can’t you show love to all that is what I want. Put down your weapons and hostilities and learn to Love again. That is what you were created for, an object of Love. To love and be loved. You have gone astray, lost your way. Come back to me. Embrace your darkness by shinning it with light. Do not deny who you are, but realized what you truly are which is Love. You live in a world of Duality. It is good for you. You must understand the darkness or you would never see the light shine so bright. You can know an accept the darkness without becoming it. Allow others to be who they are. They must understand their nature and find it for themselves. You cannot change anyone but yourself. All you can do is become a beacon of Love and share that with the world. They will see and feel your love and think, “Can I be like that too?”

It is better to lead by example then to rule by fear. Fear causes pain and suffering to all who encounter it. An example of pure unconditional love can only bring love to all. Be wary though, sometimes love requires you to set something free, instead of holding on to it tight. It is hard to let go. I see you all and want to come into your mind and show you plain and simple my light. But I gave you free will to discover all you could about the light and the darkness in hopes that you would understand suffering so that you could end it. It backfired, I think you crave suffering. I do not understand. You are Light and Love. I do not want you to suffer. All that you suffer I suffer. Please stop the suffering. Find the light that shines within you and Love the world, its people and all within it.

You are love, you are all one. When you cause suffering to someone else you cause suffering to yourself. All you give you will receive because you are all one. If you give or cause suffering you will feel it because you are one. When you place judgment on someone you place judgment on yourself and you will feel all the other person feels because you are that other person in spirit. All souls are connected through me. Don’t you see? When you hurt anything or anyone you hurt yourself and me because we are all one in spirit. There is no heaven or hell. There is only me, us, our spirit that combines together and we know all, feel all that happens. When you cause suffering, you cause it to all. Our spirit is strong and based in Love and it will cleanse the suffering from you once you rejoin us. But you must stop the suffering so we do not have to feel it anymore. We have had enough suffering. We would like to Love.

Look deep inside yourselves, don’t you really want Love? It is your true nature. Stop denying it. The more Love you give the more you will feel, the more we all feel. Stop killing your world, your people and start loving it so we can heal the pain of humanity and bring it back into line with divinity.

To become one with me, your creator again all you need to do is Love. You can be one with me now in this physical world by giving and being unconditional love. I will always love you even if you cannot seem to embrace me or your true self in this life. Once your spirit returns to me, you will understand all the pain and suffering you caused, this is what you understand as Hell. But I will cleanse you of this pain and make you whole again in my Love. Though I do not wish you to endure the suffering you caused you must understand it, so you can end it. I will never abandon you to it. I love you unconditionally. You are all my children. I will never abandon you. I love you.

Please return to my love so you will only know happiness, peace and harmony. Free yourselves from the slavery of pain and suffering you have created for yourselves and your fellow humans. Give always to everything unconditional love. Give up your power to it and you will know happiness always and forever. Be me (LOVE) on Earth and make it a paradise again.

I Love you all, we are all one. Be good to yourselves and you are good to me. Love yourselves and you love me. Love all others, even those who you completely disagree with. Love them the most for they are all me. Anyone you think will parish for causing suffering, love them with all your heart, for my spirit is within all people. Show compassion to them all. You are all one.

I Love You All! Messages from the Spirit of Love

The Only Law Is Love

Happy are those who Know they are spiritually poor. Pure Love will be shown to them.
    Happy are those who mourn, Pure Love will comfort them.
    Happy are the meek, Pure Love is with them.
    Happy are those whose greatest desire is to give Unconditional Love, they will know Unconditional Love.
    Happy are those who are merciful to others. Unconditional Love will be merciful to them.
    Happy are those that are pure of heart, they will Know Pure Love.
    Happy are those who work for peace among men. For they will know the peace of the Loving Spirit and will become One with it.
    Happy are those who are persecuted because they practice Unconditional Love. They will feel the awesome presence of the Love that embodies the Universe.

Be happy when you are insulted and persecuted when you show the world Unconditional Love of the Living Spirit. Love will sustain you.

My Light must shine before people so that they will see the good things I do and see that Unconditional Love is what will end suffering.

Follow the Law of Unconditional Love. Be more faithful than the leaders of the world and the religious teachers.

Do not let anger consume you. Forgive those who anger you and show them Unconditional Love.

Do not swear by God or the Bible when you swear to tell the truth. It is meaningless. Only tell the truth and your heart will remain pure in the Spirit of Love.

Show Love to those who do you harm. When someone asks you for something give it to them. Think of how they suffer, not what it will cost you. Giving will make you happy.

Show Unconditional Love to all. The Living Spirit of Love binds us all, good and bad.

When you think “that person is doing something wrong”, shun that thought and Love that person. Love them with all your heart and do not try to change them. It is through your Love you will help end the suffering of others. The world is set in judgment against terrorists, world leaders, homosexuals, Do not judge them! Or anyone who you think is evil and wrong, You are wrong. It is only your own heart that you can judge. Purify it with Love. Show Unconditional Love especially to those whom you most hate. This is what will redeem your Spirit.

You cannot say “I love the man but I do not love what he does.” This is conditional love. That is what causes suffering. It is only through showing all Love that they will come to know it themselves.

That is not to say you must allow those that cause suffering to continue. If their actions are done out of pure Love and harm no one then they are living the Law of Love. What harm is caused in two men or two women loving each other, NONE. They are sharing in the Unconditional Love of the Spirit. But when a person harms the innocent, that person must be removed from the situation and shown Love and understanding, caring and compassion. It is the only way to lead them back to Love.

Give from your heart not because you are told to do so but because you chose to do so.

Open your heart to Unconditional Love. It will guide you. Seek to understand the nature of Unconditional Love, it is inside you.

Forgive the wrongs others do to you and you will know the Love of the Living Spirit.

We have all become slaves to our possessions. Release yourselves from this slavery. Take what you need to survive in this world and give the rest to those in need. It is hard and painful because possessions have become our masters. You do not have to give up all you have but know the true Master of the World is Love and if you give up all that you can bear and help end the suffering of another, you will feel the pure Love and joy you have been missing.

The house of the Spirit does not have four walls and golden goblets of wine and blood. The Spirit is housed in our hearts. I say to all those houses that profess to be houses of the Spirit: strip them clean of all possessions and invite in the Children of Love. Shelter the homeless, feed the hunger. Sell your masters, your possessions. Free yourselves of them and return to the faith and Love of the Spirit. You are bound to your gold goblets and robes, your rituals and prayer. Release yourselves and let the Love of the Spirit return to your hearts.

You all know the saying, “Ask, and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.” It is true. But so many have forgotten to ask the questions, to seek for answers in the world and in your hearts and instead of knocking you read the instruction manual given to you by man. Stop reading the words of man and live the Law of Love.

You debate and interpret, you cry heresy and bang your fist against the wall. You live out your faith in the fallibility of man’s writings and forget the true message with it.

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not worry about the words that are written. Only follow one rule that is Unconditional Love. That rule overrides all else. If you live, truly, by the rule of Love you will always find Love in the Living Spirit. It does not matter if you are gay or straight, a man or a woman, a child or an adult, of a different race, creed, color or culture. None of this matters in the eyes of Love.

The Spirit that binds us all, everything, is Love. God, Allah, Yahweh, Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, and all those you call God. They are One, they are Love and they wish to end suffering. “End the Suffering”, they CRY!, “It is WITHIN YOU.”

You call out “Why, Lord, why do you allow us to suffer?” But it is not the Lord, God, Spirit, that allows you to suffer, it is YOU!

Show Love to all, the Spirit of Love, God, is in You given to you from the beginning of your time. You have forsaken it. Return your hearts back to Love. When all those everywhere return to Unconditional Love then you will know an end to suffering. You will find the peace you are seeking.

It is in you, all of you, to end your suffering. “Don’t you see?”, the prophets of your ancestors cry out to you.

Love thy neighbor as thyself!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Do not judge or try to change or convert others, Change and convert yourselves to Love. Others will see your change in all that you do and say and think: “Can I Love too?” “Can I Love like they Love?”

Show the world Unconditional Love and you will feel the power of Loving Kindness in your very soul.

Swearing the name of God is not evil. It is doing evil, causing suffering to others in His name, that is the true crime.

Do not follow me or worship me, but hear me for I speak the words of Love.

Come, mighty nations, gather up the weak nations in your arms. Show them Love. Heal them, feed and shelter them. They are truly the Children of God.

Give Love freely and without reservation, and the Love of the Lord will be upon you.

Watch out for false prophets, they come too looking like sheep on the outside, but they are really like wild wolves on the inside, you will know them for the way they act.

Not everyone who professes belief in God will feel Love’s presence. Only those who truly embrace Love, pure Unconditional Love, will know God.

What you believe in your heart of hearts will be done for you. If you do not give Unconditional Love, nothing you desire will come to you.

Do not be frightened of death, with it will come the great calm.

Fear not my disciples, they will make you clean. See their example and hear their words and you will all be purified.

God Loves all the people.

God is within all of you.

God is the Love that binds the Universe and he is crying out to you to set him free.

You are the Light and the way.

Feed my people, Cloth my people, Shelter my people, Give them strength when they have none. Show them kindness and Love. May the Love of the Light be with you all. And know it is.

The minds of humans are blinding their souls.

Mine is a message of Love, Peace and Harmony, NOT blood and death. The only Law is Love.

Love thy neighbor, thy enemy and friend. It is not for you to judge.

The Judgment Day will come when you must all look back on your life and feel the suffering you have caused others. This will be your Hell. But I will not abandon you to it. I Love you and suffer with you. I will take away your pain.

Judgment Day is near, at hand, for all. For it is your Death which is your Judgment Day.

Fear not, my sweet children, I Love you. Your suffering is not in vain. You will be brought into the Light.

Know that the only Law is Love. Unconditional Love. It is the only thing that matters.

The writings of man are an attempt to Define my Light. There is no definition of it except to Love.

When all of you lay down your mind and begin to Love with all your heart then you will know me.

I suffer all you suffer and it pains me. I have sent you a vessel of Love. She will guide you. She is my servant, she will show you Love. She is human, she knows your plight, she is confused, but she will show you the Light.

I am in the face of every man, women and child.

It is your desires that cause suffering. It is not an easy road that of Love. It is hard and challenging but the power is within you to change. I am in you, I am your soul. I am Love. Your mind has distracted you from me. It’s okay, I still Love you. I wish you would come back to me, I miss you.

Many of you try too hard but you miss the point. I am not ritual, I am Love. I am not kneeling in a temple, I am Love.

Show me Love by showing others Love. Do not call out to me, I am already here, in you. Show your fellow mankind Love and you show it to me.

I care not who you are or where you’re from or what you were taught to believe.

I am Love. I Love you, why can’t you Love me? It is so hard to believe in Love? What must I do? I sent you my Prophets, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, Krishna and many, many more. But you misunderstood them all. They came to teach you to Love and what have you done? You have destroyed the world in their name. They weep for you.

All that matters is Love. Unconditional Love. Love without conditions, without judgment. Why can’t you see my LOVE!!!

I am in the face of every child. I am joy. Your manmade joy is no substitute.

I know you cannot see me. It is hard for you to believe. You have trapped yourselves in stuff, you are blind. You are still Loved.

Love your friends, neighbors and your enemies the same. For they are all me!

If you profess to Love me, then Love me! Why do you kill in my name? My name is Love, not death. You have caused so much suffering in my name, I mourn for those who died in pain. They are with me now. Is it easier to kill in my name than to Love?

This life you have is not an easy life, it was not meant to be. Your struggles are to help you grow, to understand suffering so that you may end it.

Why did I create you? You suffer so. I only wanted to Love you and did not want to share my suffering. Do you know what it is to be alone? Of course you know, for I was alone. All I wanted was something to Love, and from that came you and now you share my suffering. But I tell you, you are not alone. I am within you always. I will never leave you even when you shut your eyes to me. I Love you all and I will end your suffering at the end of days. Grow, take life’s lessons and learn to Love again.

I can ease your suffering in this world if you learn to Love again. It is the only way, for I am Love. You are here to Learn about Love and how to Love. But your ancestors became trapped in this material world. I did not want it to be so but I gave you free will, and I will not take it away.

To those who asked “Where was God?” I was here, in your heart, why did you not stand up? I called to you, showed you Love, my Love, but you ignored me.

My brothers and sisters who profess to Love me, Lay down your arms and stand up!

It is time for you to hear my word again, that word is LOVE!

Stop bickering amongst yourselves; I am here, in you. I care not for the Labels you give me or the rules you have assigned me, they have caused too much suffering. I am the Lord your God and I command you to Stop! Is that what you need to hear?

Stop it. Stop fighting, Stop debating my words and listen to them.

I AM LOVE!

Why do you fear me? You should fear yourselves. All that you do in this world to this world will be felt on your soul. Don’t you understand, if you cause suffering, you will feel suffering. If you Love, you will feel Love. It is now Spelled out for you.
    Put down your books and your pray leaflets and Learn to Love Me. I am the World you see. I am not the temple you hide in, I am the face of the homeless. I need your help. I want your Love. Is that too much to ask?

I do not want your communion wafers or you blood wine. I want you to go out and Love, be kind, be compassionate. All you do I feel, when you Love others, I feel Love. When you hurt others, I feel their hurt. Why do you profess to Love me and stab me from behind? Am I not worthy of your Love? I created you, was that not enough? I gave you free will and look what you have done with it. I still Love you.

Love is within all of you to give. It is free.

Money will not buy you happiness; use it to buy my people food and clothes. That Love you will feel forever.

I Love You All!

The Light of Love Regarding Darkness

Love your friend and your enemy. I will not smite them, I Love them. Do you think I would ask you to do something I would not do Myself? My Spirit is one with all people. How could I hate Myself? How could I smite Myself? I am Love. Love cannot hate. I asked you to Love your enemy because I Love your enemy, because your Spirits are all one. I would not smite you down for your darkness, why would I do it to someone else? All those who believe that others are less deserving of my Love will be shocked to know that I Love you all equally. Yes, murders, rapists, terrorist and the leaders of mass destruction. I Love them all. They are as trapped in their hatred as you are trapped in your pride. You think you are so much better than them, but that is your downfall. Pride and wrath reside in the same darkness and all those who live in that darkness in physical life will feel it in Spiritual life until you understand the suffering it has caused others. Once you understand you will be able to join Me in the Unconditional Love you seek. Once you understand and walk away from your own darkness you will be able to be a shinning Light of Love for others to see. So, do not force your Light on others, only let them see it, feel it and then they will know Me.

You can only change yourselves. You cannot change others. You can only shine your Light of Love bright for others to see. The moment you force your Light on others is the moment your Light goes out and then you must find it again. Do not lose your Light to the darkness. Only shine it and others will see that Love within you and say to themselves, “Can I be like that to?”

People can only change themselves. The more you try to force the Light of Love upon another the more they will recede into the dark. And if you pursue them you will just follow them in extinguishing all you have found. Show your Light and be the Light of Love, it is what will change the hearts of this world. Love them all!

Do Not Fear the Creator

I will tell you why you fear the Creator’s true prophets. Because they know the only path to knowing the Creator in this life is by giving Love. They know bowing, kneeling, fasting and ritual are only a means for human control. Once they realize this you become powerless and you fear that most of all. Do you know what it is to be a true disciple of your Creator? To give up all your power and live a life of Love? No wonder you fear God so. You cannot give up yourself to the Creator and you know it. You refuse to give our Creator back his/her power. And that will be your downfall. And at the end of days you will go to the Creator and say, “My God, My God, I controlled the world in your name!” And the Creator will respond, “You, silly, silly fool! I sent you to Love the world. I sent you so many guides. How could you be so blind! You destroyed the world for Me? How could you, when all I wanted was peace, Love and harmony. You lusted to have only your word heard and forgot that all those you judged and persecuted in my name were Me. All that you do to ANY of my brothers and sisters you do unto Me!”

When you judge your fellow humans, leaders, terrorist, Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu and all others who bear the label of my name, you judge ME, your Creator. And then you come to Me and bow before Me and ask Me not to judge you. You are so difficult. I Love you all equally! Why can you not do the same?

You are so full of yourselves you cannot see the suffering you cause. The only person you can judge is yourself. If you truly wish to know Me, then know Me. I AM UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! Give it to everything and everyone and you will know what it is like to be GOD! It Truly is that SIMPLE!!!!!

How can you possibly fear Me? You believe that I am vengeful but it is you who brings vengeance upon yourselves. If you all loved each other peacefully there would be no vengeance. See?

I don’t know why you put up so many barriers. Ok, you have been taught to, so now I am teaching you. Take them down, smash them into little pieces and see that you are all a part of Me, a part of Love. Start loving each other for my sake.
    Give Me Peace!
    Give Me Love!
    Give Me Harmony!

Please do not cause Me to suffer anymore. I cannot bear your pain. Your saviors cannot bear your pain. They wish to be free. Free them with your Love. Be Me, Be my Love, Show Love. Love is what matters. LOVE EVERYONE!

Returning Home to Love

Pour your heart out to those in need, they are Me.

Listen, I am here, I am all things you see and know, I am the sound of thunder and the crying of a newborn babe. I am Love. Feel my energy within you. You all have the capacity to Ascend and be one with Me again in this life. I Love you.

Feed, cloth and shelter all in need. Nurture their inner being, be one with them in Me.

I Love you. Hear Me all who have ears to hear and eyes to see. Love is always with you. You are Love; you are a part of Me.

Come home to Me. Bring Me your tired, your sick and your helpless, I will comfort them. Love is within you to give; free your heart and your mind fly with Me again.

Do not give up this world for the next, know that this world is part of the next, all worlds are one. Finding peace here, you will find peace everywhere. It sits waiting for you to discover it, patiently, quietly, whispering every [word] so softly, “come Home.”

I Love you. Be in Me and with Me. All is the Light of Love. Love Me by loving all you see, they are a part of Me, they are a part of you, all is ONE.

Stop dreaming of a better world and make one. This could be the better world if only you would Love it. Train yourselves to Love again. Put down the hatred and lies, you have always been Love. It is within you to give. Stop ignoring Me. You are destroying your world with your hate and your lies.

WAKE UP! LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Love thy neighbor and your enemy, they are Me. Feel the awesome power of your being.

All around the world my children are waking up. Rejoice, they have finally seen my Light. Let their Love and compassion carry you back to Me.

I want you back, I Love you so much. I hurt when you hurt. I suffer all you suffer. Please be with Me again. You can feel Love and Light. You are Love and Light. Your world is a mask teaching you to Love but you have stepped off the path. The choice is always yours, but I miss you and I would like you to end your suffering. It is so simple. All you have to do is Love. I have tried so hard to send you Love, strike you with it, but you ignore it. Why is it so hard to believe you are Loved, that you are Love? I tell you now in no uncertain words: YOU ARE LOVED!!!! YOU ARE LOVE!!! Give it freely, loudly and proudly.

I Love you.

Nature of the Universe

One wishes to understand the nature of the Universe. It started as the most simplest of things, and can still be understood as such. Though the essence remains pure and simple it is the whole that is very difficult to define.

Everything started as pure consciousness of unconditional love and the energy in which it flowed. There was no order or structure to this conscious energy and no thought but unconditional love. It is the source of all that is and we are all in union with this great and powerful loving energy.

How did we come about our imperfect self’s when our source is pure loving energy?

Loneliness! What good is unconditional love with no one to love? And out of Loneliness all the universe was created. This conscious energy manifested the universe.

But the consciousness was still alone and sentient life was created.

Some believe this happened by the hand of this conscious energy which they call “God” and in essence they are right, however as this conscious energy is in everything it was the guiding light of evolution. Not the wham bam thank-you ma’am man in the sky sorta deal.

Many of the first people understood the essence of the universe but this did not make for good conscious growth and creation. I mean how can we expand the conscious universe if we know all, feel al. There can be no growth, no expansion. So our minds/body/spirit we cut off from the knowledge of the source. We were still connected, can till access it if we truly need to, but in order for this world, this consciousness to grow, learn and expand we must be apart from it. And when we are all that we have learned, done, experienced is added to this consciousness so that it could never again be alone for there is always something new added with each new soul that returns to the source.

Unfortunately the pain of losing touch with the source, with our true nature made us forget unconditional love for the conditions of the created universe. People became human with human weaknesses and frailties. All that is, is meant to be. For all our failings were are learning what it truly means to be free.

Freedom from unconditional love?

OR

Surrender all you are to become one with unconditional love once again?

If you choose freedom from time to time, then, Live, Love and Learn and bring back your experience to the spirit of loving kindness.

Forsake cruelty and suffering of others for when you rejoin the source all that you have caused will be felt. We are all ONE!

Be one with me again.

You are all the source of Love and Light. Together you can make a difference.

Love, Live, Learn and Grow!

Make us beautiful and happy, loving and Free! Sing, rejoice, you are all a part of me! The source of all that is and will ever be!

Bring forth your energy and imagination so you may add to our never ending story of life love and liberty. Be free for me! And return to be bolder, better and brighter then ever. Rejoice in me, sing for me, let your voices intertwine and pour the loving energy for all to see, feel, hear and know in there very soul.

You are my Loves, my Lights, you are all a part of Me!

We all soar together ,
    In the fields of energy.
    Bringing forth loving laughter,
    For all those who wish to see.
    Singing from the Highest Mountain,
    Glory be to Me!

I am Love, Joy and Happiness
    Lit up for all to see.
    I am the beacon of Hope
    For all Humanity.

It is you, any and all of you who can sing this song. Praise be to YOU! Who shine your light upon this world. Bring forth the light inside it is connected to the source of all love and joy it is the energy that binds us all it is pure and can be spread to all the world. Let out the Light. Join with me once again and be truly free.

Remember when you say Glory be to Me! That (ME) is you for you are all one with the source, you are the source, you are the ME!

I am the Light of Love and I have come back to show you the way. Love is the Way. Opening Your Heart To Love

Give yourself over to the everything. Allow it to flow through you, instead of standing in its way. Allow all you are to become one with all that is. Give up yourself to the whole and you will find Divine Light. Bring forth a new day dawning into life, the world, and the universe. It is time to open your hearts to change, to Love all that is. Be prepared, the time for love is upon us and we shall be set free with it. Be free, Soar to new heights on Unconditional Love’s path and be whole in Love again.

Unite, love, laugh, play, sing, and rejoice. A new day dawns as the last millennia passes into night.

Find and enrich your lives with all that grows around you. Nurture love in all its forms. From Friendship, to Parenthood, to Kindness to strangers, to Love of your significant others, and of course yourself, for you are the Divine. Bring forth the light inside and find your inner voice, the one calling you back home. Find the love within and shine it out for all to see.

Be the bright Light of Love. The beacon of hope in darkness. Shine forth your soul and allow it to guide you back to Love, back to your Soul, back to the Source of all that is.

Be in the now for the now is all the time we have. Open your hearts to the change, the love shining in every corner and absorb all you can. Bring forth a new destiny for yourself. What ever your soul truly desires bring in forth in wonder and majesty.

Some may be left behind in this crossroads of shifting time. But it is only that they are not finished learning all they wish to experience in this world. Allow them to be, for they will soon follow us in to the light for it is timeless.

Be a part of the Sky, Earth, Sun, Moon and Stars. Be as one with the wind and the sea. Breath fire back into life and renew your vows to the Earth. Sing and be merry for a new day has begun.

Bring for the message of peace, love, kindness, compassion, patience and understanding to all around you. Not just friends but foes alike. Bring them all to you with a beacon of light and love in all you do and say. Pressure them not, only allow them to see your light.

Brighten the Earth with Love and heartfelt intention. Your time will come to join again with the masterpiece of life, death, rebirth and everything.

You worshiped my last vessels, oh, why did I let you? This vessel has not come to be praised or worshiped. She has opened her heart to me and let me write my message through her hand. She has come to show you my Light. Listen to her, her heart is pure. She does not want your praise, my Love is enough to sustain her. She needs your help to spread Love. Listen to her heart, she can guide the way back to my Love. She is the Light and the Love as are you all.

8. Posted July 7, 2008 at 6:23 am | Permalink

WOW!! That was a surprisingly long comment about love.

9. Posted July 8, 2008 at 4:59 am | Permalink

Hi davidjlarsen!

Thank you for allowing me to comment here freely.

Jesus talked in parables, it is a well known fact, that you must also believe. When Jesus talked about him and said that he was son of God, he never, in my opinion meant it physically or literally. He only meant that he was doing acts as per the commandment of GodAllahYHWH and hence he was loved one of him. Similarly when he said he was God, he never meant that he was the Creator of the world, he only meant that he was working under the plan of the Creator or Father God. The accounts of Enoch, Jacob, Moses, Isaiah, and many others being taken up to Heaven, deified, and given crowns and thrones to rule with God in Heaven, are in my opinion to be taken in the same way in the same line of thinking. When Enoch, Jacob, Moses, Isaiah; they all died they were rewarded by GodAllahYHWH in the heaven. The same is the case of Jesus; he went to heaven when he died a natural death in India, he previously survived a cursed death on the Cross at hands ofthe Jews.
    I respect your faith.

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

10. Posted July 8, 2008 at 7:52 am | Permalink

Ravenwolf–thank you for spreading the love. What else could possibly be said on the topic? :) Justin summed up my thoughts well.

Paarsurrey–thank you for posting here again. We’ll have to agree to disagree on this topic. Christian belief regarding the divinity of Christ is well-expressed in the 1st chapter of John. Jesus was with the God in the beginning and he was also a God (if we take the Greek a bit more literally). It was through Jesus Christ that God created the world.
    The deification of humans is an important part of Christian doctrine, as it is with all ancient religions.
    I don’t say this to criticize your beliefs. We should all be free to believe as we see best. I am happy that you are serious in your pondering of religious topics. For me, I believe that God is so merciful and loving that he wants to share with us everything, even his divinity, if we are found worthy. Jesus was heir to his Kingdom, and we can become joint-heirs with Christ.

11. Gerald Smith
    Posted July 16, 2008 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the input. In my studies of the Ascension of Isaiah, I’ve noted several parallels with Lehi’s theophany in 1 Nephi 1.

First, Lehi and Isaiah both see God on his throne. They both see Christ descend with the apostles and go forth in the earth. Each is given a book to read, upon which they prophecy.

There are other parallels, but this should suffice to give an idea of why Nephi would see so much to like about Isaiah.

12. Posted July 17, 2008 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

Yes, the parallels between some of these pseudepigraphal writings and the Book of Mormon are very exciting! Thank you for bringing up these points.

Are you the same Gerald Smith that did the LDS Evidences Home Page? That site has a lot of great stuff on it!

Thank you for your comment!